hYeHye =) wElCoMe To mY PAGE :D dOnt fOrGeT tO fOlLoW mE , i WiLl FoLlOw U BaCk dEaR :D lets follow2 together its more fun... pleez like n commt also ... THNKZ :D

Friday 16 December 2011

happy beday my lovely bro fril .. :D


HAPPY BORN DAY BRO =)
my dear bro, i wish you a very happy and joyful year ahead. 
may god love and care you. may you live a long and beautiful life.

my dearest bro, you are the sweetest person i have ever known. 
i love you for everything you are and everything that you have done for me. 
i wish you a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY .. :D

my love for you knows no bounds. 
my respect for you is equally immense. 
you are my ultimate emotional support and my sweetest friend. 
every memory from the gone year, 
make me glad that you are my brother, 
and i wish you a very warm and happy birthday. 

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH BRO ... mwaahx mwaahx .. :D
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY SUPERB BRO FRIL <3 <3 <3




No comments:

Post a Comment