hYeHye =) wElCoMe To mY PAGE :D dOnt fOrGeT tO fOlLoW mE , i WiLl FoLlOw U BaCk dEaR :D lets follow2 together its more fun... pleez like n commt also ... THNKZ :D

Saturday 30 June 2012

pleez



Babe,
i know u still love me.. but i can't! pleez..
i don't want to be a 3'rd person in ur relay with her.
stop loving me babe , forget all about you and me before this .
pleez, im begging you. i know maybe it's hard to u but you can do it dude.
i'm really2 know u can do it .. i'm not ur girlfriend anymore.
so just forget about me okay .. you must try to love ur new girlfriend like u love me before this ok.
we're just friend right now, so i hope u happy with ur new life with her .. bye..
*pleez dont dsturb me anymore, i also have new life rght now .. i hope u understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment